Success Stories: Since the initial success with SEN, this simple philosophy has been successfully applied to a wide range of client requirements including:
Development and Implementation of Strategic Plans for private sector players to enter market niches that they didn’t think they were qualified for.
- Identica – Vascular Biometrics for the US maritime TWIC (Transportation Workers Identity Certificate) security program
- SysteMagic Software – Large scale Business Information system converted for use in Cancer Research
Architectural Design of major IT Systems or Business Processes for governments and NGOs
- Industry Canada –“Strategis” the largest business information system in the world at the time, complete with a structured document information publishing framework
- The Territorial Government of Nunavut – The IT Plan for all government departments, networks, and systems
- The Ottawa Hospital – Custom cancer-care electronic patient records system
Implementation Management of IT Systems and new Business Processes, whether designed by Integracom or by others.
- The Government of Argentina – A regionally focused, multi-lingual version of Industry Canada’s Strategis system
- SysteMagic Software – A web development framework and tool to facilitate multiple types of online system development including: eLearning, Cancer Research, Electronic Patient Records, and Business Information Publishing
- The Ottawa Hospital – an online cancer research database with an interactive information collection and sharing system.
Development and Management of Sales Channels throughout Canada for Physical Security solution providers.
- Identica Biometrics – National Sales Management
- Safeguards Technology – Business Development
- Smarter Security – Business Development
Development of Strategic Alliances and Supply Chains throughout North America for Physical Security solution providers
- Safeguards Technology – Solar Powered Large Animal Detection System for highway safety
- Smarter Security – Fiber Optic acoustic analytic system